Tuesday, October 27

Compare/Contrast Sandwiches of America

Ryan's sandwich post just reminded me of something.


As well as the nutritional facts for Subway, Quizno's, Jimmy John's and Potbelly.  It looks like you create your own meal to determine the amount of calories, fat, sodium and so on, yourself for JJ's  and P-Belly.  I don't know if I really need to post ALL the links for burger places, but I took the liberty of getting McDonald's nutritional information as well.  Sometimes it is amazing what you can learn when you play a little compare and contrast.

I obtained all this information easily, just by visiting each website and clicking on a few links.  This shows me that all the necessary information is out there, and in order to be well informed consumers, all we have to do is look for it.  Simple.

LH


No comments: